Thursday, March 12, 2009


Well...I am really not a morning person. I have realized that disciplining myself and developing new habits means also disciplining my family! The majority of the family stays up well past nine...and about half are still going until 10...this makes it hard for me to get into bed by ten! Either I just have to leave them and go my own way, or get them to go to bed earlier.

I think that I will control the one that I can...my little person...and go my own way. I will have more to offer them by being well rested, refreshed from exercise and feeling happy...right?!

I did get things done...just not within my time frames. Yesterday afternoon, I walked the driveway with my little people. I got up this AM...late...and wanting to have the car today...so I walked towards work...my spousal unit picked me up along the way...I drove him the rest of the way and home I came for work. I got in 20 minutes...not bad for the first week.

I did not work on my wool project, but did work on my project for this weekend...so I am counting that as developing talents!

1 comment:

  1. The project for this weekend is definitely developing and sharing talents. What a nice mix.

    ReplyDelete