Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My faithful walking companion.
My project ^. Although hard to see...this is the lovely needlework in a children's book.

Well, I pretty much met my goals....I was in bed by 10:30...on account of a last minute laundry request. I was sound asleep by 10:45-I would imagine...of course I wasn't watching the clock! I made it our of bed at 6:15 sharp...I am very proud of that. I did not get out the door as quickly as I would have liked because I decided the the poor neglected dog should get to go too. So I tried to find a leash...but ended up cutting a length of rope to use as a leash. So I made it out at 6:30...not bad. I went on a very brisk 20 minute walk...Poudre set the pace a little faster than I would have liked...yea cardio! I have posted a picture of myself..courtesy of my little Mayflower...because I hope that as I meet goals to take better care of myself...I will begin to see tangible results.

My next goal is to work on a talent. I have decided to work on needleworking on wool...is there a special name for that? Perhaps...but I don't know what it is! I actually experimented with this when a friend bought me a little kit from the quilt show. I have included a picture of the first little project. I have also put up some pictures of a little book that has some gorgeous needlework on wool...an inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. You made the heart doo hicky? It is very cute. I would love to see more.

    ReplyDelete