Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday Blues

I am not feeling so hot...life is catching up to me and I am feeling pretty blank and empty. I am fighting the urge to disapear into my "escape" habits...eating...reading...playing dumb games on the computer...but it is going to be an uphill battle today. Thankfully I have a strong sense of responsibility...I fell empathy for people who use drugs..alcohol...suicide to escape the drudgery of daily life. So now that I have freaked anyone out who knows me...don't worry- I will be fine..although I empathize...I know where to turn to find strength and peace...I am just not there yet. And not to be rude...but don't bother asking why I feel this way...it is just a personal issue that I am not ready to share..This would be the fallacy of using an online journal technique!

2 comments:

  1. My prayers are with you and I will try not to intrude. I suppose in reality I can only imagine the burden you carry right now. I have been in that very bleak empty place myself for different reasons so there is some empathy there. Remember the song You're Not Alone.
    With all my love and caring. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. April,
    I can't tell you how happy it makes me to read your blog. I just got caught up on the last couple of entries, and it makes me feel comfort b/c I feel like the distance between us isn't so far. The honesty bouys me up because many of the challenges are so familiar.
    I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete