Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Well, I have to be honest. Today was very very very hard. I had my new little lady, who was understandably irritable. (nursing babe, teacher parents, 9 mos)

The morning merry-go-round is going to be where I need to figure some things out. Especially when Seminary starts. Conan needs to leave for work at 6:45. Right now...he can bring the girls.(If I stay at seminary and walk....the girls will be needed to tend our ML until I get back at 7:00) Then, when Seminary starts...I would have to run them to school, lickety-split, to be back for childcare. At 7:15 my little friends start arriving. Then, at 7:50, the school girls (childcare) must be at the bus...but the boys need to be to school no later than 8. (on some days, that will entail loading three little people in the car...I have done it before....Can I do it again!!????) Now..if the bus is right on time...this will be fine. But if it is late, as it was today, I will have to run the fellas to school, and continue on to the girls' school, to keep the boys from being late.

Then, peace will reign, and Conan will do the afternoon shift of running everyone everywhere and home.

So..what to do? Do I give up walking?...then I would have to go back and forth twice to the church, and bring ML the second time. I want to walk, and winter is coming...I do not want to get ML up everyday.

Ideally, the boys will make some really nice, safe friends with a car, and get a ride to school...that would REALLY help!

They can walk, if the weather is decent, but it is quite a walk..not just a block or two. I don't like that option.

Or do I just wait for the bus?...and if it is a tad late, they may be a tad late, but the world wouldn't end if they were. That would save me the childcare school run.

Ack!!! what to do??!

3 comments:

  1. I am confused where is Matthew in all this? Surely he can help out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture!! Aptly depicts the situation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! i don't even know where to begin to help you:S Good luck.

    ReplyDelete