Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wednesday


Good Morning Friends and Family,
Not much has been going on...except the usual mayhem and frantic pace of keeping up with five children.

But I have started to feel some direction in my life, and I don't think it will be easy, but it has the potential of being good.

I have decided to stick with childcare, and upon making that decision, have had call after call of new families. I have a babe, who will start with the start of school. Then I am meeting with a mother and children today...three school age boys!!!! YIKES!! But...I am going to be clear that I would like a two week trial, and I will have to be honest and strong if it doesn't work!

Last night I submitted the request to cut back hours at JC Penneys...and hopefully, if they honor that, I will only work Fridays and Saturdays...and perhaps gather some extra hours through the holidays and covering for people from time to time.

I have a secret! I think that I will have time and a structure that will allow me to walk this fall. Ah the blessings of Seminary! I will have to have the boys there at 6, and they will need a ride home at 7...I am pretty excited that there will be a structure that will allow me to take care of my body. What happens after that??? I am a little stressed about how to get everyone everwhere and be here for childcare arrivals etc....but "line upon line..."

1 comment:

  1. How exciting and inspiring for you to have things falling into place with your business and your personal life! It sounds like you have new clarity and direction. I am happy for you!

    ReplyDelete