Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Back to School


Everyone goes back to school today! (well, except a High School guy) I will miss having them around and having a more relaxed schedule.

However, having everyone out of the house will allow me to have a more manageable schedule throughout the day.

However, getting everyone to everywhere may just drive me crazy. We have three different school schedules to work out...High School, Elementary School, and Middle School. And, I had four little people to juggle while I did it all today. Yikes.

This will be an opportunity to grow and learn about preparedness and organization. (Sounds just like me, huh!?)

1 comment:

  1. I like that you are looking at this as an opportunity to grow and learn. Attitude is everything! You go, girl!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete