Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thursday Blues


Well...the good news is I walked a bit this morning. I can't really say that it was exercise, or aerobic, cause I had trouble starting, and was easily distracted by pretty things, but it was very very satisfying.

For example, look at this pretty waterway I found. I heard rushing water, and just had to find a way to get to it. It looks like fun to explore, but the edges are so very dense, I don't know if I will get very far, cause, of course, I will try tomorrow!
And look at the cool spiderwebs...there was a whole field of stacked webs..so pretty. The trees that lined the field were likewise adorned. I found it vaguely discomforting to think of so many spiders in the world.

I do wonder...why, oh why, are there so many hills where I live? It makes for a tough start for an out of shape wanna be walker!


2 comments:

  1. You can do it! You have made a good start!

    Spiders....I once read this fact regarding spider abundance: You are never more than three feet away from a spider.

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep at it! especially if you find such pretty things to share with everyone.:)

    ReplyDelete