Friday, September 18, 2009

Settled In

Hey look, one single plant came of the aster seeds I planted, but isn't it glorious!
And this is only my second Gladiola. I will pull them this fall, and hopefully have better luck next year.

Well, I think we are all settled in to our school routine. It is very hectic first thing in the morning, and again after school, but in between, I am feeling like my day is pretty manageable. We are likely to stay poor, but at least I am sane, right?

I am not getting out for my "seminary" walk too often, cause my seminary guys are a bit inconsistent. But, I figure anything is better than what I have been doing. I must admit, though, that I have thought to myself, that if I can get up to get my fellas to seminary, why on earth can I not just get up and walk for myself!!! I will see about working on that!

1 comment:

  1. I wish you grand success. I surely wish that I had developed a more diligent exercise routine. I still think walking is the best. Too bad my feet don't agree with me:-)

    ReplyDelete