Thursday, February 17, 2011

What a beautiful morning. I am looking forward to the more moderate temperatures, for our driveway, like many, is a skating rink. Being on a slight hill...it makes for some challenging trips up and down the driveway!

Things are going better, generally speaking. My kiddo seems to be approaching a more even keel. Someone once said that "leopards don't change their spots"...and I suppose that is true to some extent, but I do believe that if those leopards are humans...they have the potential for unending growth and change. It all depends on the motivation! So...I still see the spots, but I am thankful for the small steps that show growth.

For awhile, my chickens were not laying eggs...save one a day. I was so sad, I thought they were all done laying. However, with their lovely new home...provided by a dear, generous friend...and a wonderful water heater, provided by a dear, lovely father....and some more diligent TLC, provided by yours truly...WE HAVE EGGS!!!! I am getting 5 a day, generally. Now I have to get back in the habit of making egg-rich recipes!

Tomorrow, if I get to blogging, I will give a child care update. I have a goal to call a family today and share the bad news that I have decided to cut back. I have been procrastinating for days. They haven't shown up in days...so now I have to call rather than do it face to face. I am thinking that the no-show business may mean they won't take it too hard? Did you know that calls like this provoke great anxiety in me!? I am pretty sure my heart rate is rising just writing about it!

So silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment