Wednesday, April 29, 2009













You want to read something funny....I was taught that gambling is wrong. (that is not the funny part...keep reading) I had a gorgeous bed of glads last year. My dear husband kept asking if I should pull them in the fall, but I insisted that they would make it, because my last bed made it through the winter. Well....It looks like I will be eating humble pie and buying some new glads. Ah the lessons we learn.

BTW, I have been doing my little arm exercises faithfully. Who knows if they will make a difference, but it is a step towards a goal, and a way to establish patterns!

Also, my counselor challenged me to find one thing I could do about my poor eating habits that would be easy. I confidently said I could totally go without chips. I never used to like them much, it has just been a habit I have developed. But I tell you, easier said than done! I am still working on being aware. I am usually a handful through before I realize I am eating them!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment