Monday, May 11, 2009

Week Two



Anyone notice that it has been more than a week between week one and week two...???

Try to forget that little detail...and we will all move on.

So...adding to my little flying arm exercise, I will add an "on the floor-all fours exercise." This one is called "Bird Dog." You kneel, with your hands placed shoulder width apart, and with your head up, raise one arm, and the opposite leg, extending and holding parallel to the floor. I will try to do 12 on each side to start...we will see how this goes.

To help trigger myself to do this, I chose this one because it compliments being on my knees to pray.(tricky..huh!!!) So, if I remember to pray, I can just quickly do these.

FYI...my camera is MIA again, and the video camera has been hijacked to my husband's work..AAAAARGH!! I really want to post pictures of all my pretty flowers around the house. I am gleaning some from the internet...is that ok to do?...I just thought of that....opinions and advice welcome.

PS- to those who have already read this...I had gotten into the habit of having a candy bar on my break, each night I work. I justified it as "I deserve this." I have replaced my stash of candy bars with fiber bars. Seriously, they are pretty good--sweet and chocolate-y--I am not sure they are a HUGE improvement...but they just have to be better :) And I try to think "I deserve to feel good about myself..."

No comments:

Post a Comment