Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hello!

Hi! I have not felt very bloggy lately. Life has also been very very busy. Excuses? Of course!

Really, though, life has been very challenging, so that I have not felt like I have extra energy, mental, or otherwise, to put into doing fun things, like blogging.

However, I have been missing it, and I recognize that perhaps it is a good way to take time for myself, when things are rather busy, tense and overwhelming.

(Oh...you want to know why things have been overwhelming? Well, it seems that we cannot keep our household illness free for more than ten days...literally...bunch of sickos! And we have had some mental health issues coming to a head. This involved some very uncomfortable and sad climaxes...Good news, these events have led to some powerful commitments to getting help and pursuing change. So...I think we are on a better path, but I am weary of the trying to get there.)

So, for today....a commitment to blog...I am busily taking pictures to liven things up. See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment