Monday, December 14, 2009

Crazy?

I think it may be official...I am crazy...ill...

I took my boy to seminary today (yay! Boy!) and when I got there, was going through the usual battle of to walk or not to walk..wondering how cold I would get waiting in the car, or if I would have to cave and go inside...when I saw that the sidewalks were not shoveled!

I confess that I felt a thrill...a shiver of excitement. I shoveled and shoveled and shoveled...it was just so fun. I got to exercise, a nice full body work out, and I was serving others! Yippee!

I wish you could have seen the look on my boy's face...as he told me I was sick...incredulous doesn't quite do it!

p.s.
The video camera is broken, and off to the company to hopefully be repaired under warranty...so no pictures for awhile...

No comments:

Post a Comment