Wednesday, December 2, 2009

So...I think I have three hens laying! I should have four....but I have a crowing rooster instead. My boys have promised to do him in for me...but they haven't yet. I was letting it go, because he is just a handsome fellow. But then he attacked my girly...so I am not feeling so warm and fuzzy towards him now. More on that later.
They are very productive!
So, back when I was feeling rather productive....I found a bureau beside the road...and we need bureaus! So I sent the big boys and a friend down to fetch it. Actually, it was while the family was down and out with the flu that I worked on this.


I did not want to spend money on handles...and I really did not like the ones that were on it....so I crocheted some up! I like the way it looks like a face!

See...happy faces...for my big girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment