Friday, October 7, 2011

Should I start blogging again!?

Ho hum...I don't know how I ended up here! 

I like reading my old blogs...at least some of them.  Makes me think I should start up again! 

I am too tired tonight...but maybe tomorrow...

I think I am sending my family off apple picking...and I shall stay home in peace and quiet!
Blogger is all different...I feel the need to play...so silly

I like purple, and blue too.

k...enough random nonsense.

Oh...a very very nice man and his wife (bedecked in a lovely variety of purple clothing items) checked out at work tonight.  He gave me his business card.  Massage therapist/ colon therapist.  This does not sound appealing to me on any level.

K...lets do a little therapy.  I honestly thought he and his wife were so nice and sincere... and I worried that they would feel offended because I set the card aside.( I just didn't have pockets)  So I contemplated going for massage therapy, so they would feel supported.  But I just couldn't get past the idea of someone touching me!!  I think I could do a hand massage....maybe?

Blogger could get some more interesting fonts...that is for sure!

1 comment: