Thursday, May 13, 2010

Fun things

Look at my little thief. Over the winter they actually chewed a hole through this lid, and now they are very frequent visitors.
I am so excited...I saved some peonies from a backyard mess...and have been waiting for them to recover from the move. This year...they have buds! I am so happy.

And...my asiatic lilies seem to be surviving the yearly onslaught of the hungry red beetles that have been devastating them each year. I have an organic spray that I have been using, as well as daily murderous search and destroy missions.

mmm...lilac season! I adore lilacs. These are just down the road..I have my own, but these were nice and easy to take a picture And here is the most exciting thing of all. DH had a lovely idea to make a garden at the base of our rock hill. I loved the idea, and adore the result. It is so so very nice. It is going to be my Dahlia garden...and we will see what else.



Cody brought over a couple of the wrestlers, and together with Matt and Cody, they hauled over these rocks and put it together in no time at all. So fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment