Thursday, November 4, 2010

Reflection

You know...I did something really brave, and posted my blog address on face-book! I overcame my initial fear and opened it up to the public within a few days of beginning this adventure. But, I assume it would be a bit difficult to stumble onto it..so it was still pretty safe! But now....AAAAAAA!!!!

So, I had to go over past blogs and make sure that I haven't posted anything shocking. Well, I think I may have, but hopefully people still love me!

Interestingly, it gave me a chance to assess where I started and where I am. In many ways, not much has changes. I am still often overwhelmed with all that I bite off...I still start more things than I finish...I am still overweight...and I still love flowers!

But, I continue to steal moments to work on my talents. I have a pretty piece of tatting that I am very pleased with. I am stumped, however, at joining threads. I need a good piece of time to really sit and think and practice, and lately that just is not happening. I have a little quilt that I have been working on, and it is very pleasing. I have some applique that I need to do next, and I think I need a "Mommy intervention" to help me move on. I try to find little moments to play the piano.

I consider myself light years ahead of where I started as far as emotional strength goes. Although the start of the school year, and the intensity of the new schedule did find me with a panic attack or two, I really felt like I had the tools to address the problem and rethink how things needed to go. I feel much happier and connected to my life in a positive way. Yay for me!!

So there...a bit of a reflection on where I am and hmmm...should I address where I am going? Perhaps in another post! Time is up, I have been caught!

No comments:

Post a Comment