Saturday, January 30, 2010

So, last night when I came home from work to moans of hunger and neglect, I decided to try this new recipe. They seemed identical in ingrediants to cream puff pastries, which my children and I are always picking at until we get them put together, so I guessed they might be a hit. So the dozen that were done at 10, got gobbled up...even the dog jumped up and stole one. :(

The girls had been asleep, and woke up feeling rather slighted, so as soon as I am done here, I will make another batch!

They are really identical to cream puff pastries, a little denser, because they are cooked in a muffin tin. I had exactly 1 teaspoon of maple syrup...YUMMY! They were also eaten plain(with a wee bit of sparkly sugar crystals) and with honey...also yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment