Monday, June 21, 2010

Fun Trip

A while back, I was invited to go to Portsmouth, NH with a friend. I gladly accepted, and here are a few pictures. They cannot do justice to the beauty and fun that was had on my trip.

So this picture is an attempt to show a snail that had this sea weed stuff all grown on top of it. It was so funny...like a big afro!

We walked out amidst the rocks, hoping to find fun tidal pools. We did find tidal pools, but more than anything, we found slimy, yucky, smelly, deadly slippery seaweed. It was quite an adventure to even take a few steps, but we kept going until we reached the water. It was so much fun!

On the way home, we stopped for gas, and I saw a sign for a Bison farm. I begged to go, and my dear accomodating friend indulged me. Here are the magnificent beasts! I just love them. I even splurged and bought a pound of buffalo burger to bring home to the family. It was delicious and had practically no fat in it! BTW...sneak picture of the friend!

We drove over to Maine for a bit of shopping, and I loved the ship yard...so fascinating.
oops...this guy is out of order, but I don't want to move him...he stays.







No comments:

Post a Comment